Inkandescent Health & Wellness: Meet Me at The Well
We have yet to meet a person who doesn’t want to feel good, be happy, stay healthy, keep calm, and have good friends to play with — as often as possible.
That’s why we created Inkandescent Health & Wellness: Meet Me at the Well — www.YourWell.us
Founded by the mother-daughter duo Hope and Anna Gibbs, we are on a mission to bring more good health and wellness to the world.
Our Well runs deep, as does our big ambition of helping you heal what ails you. That’s why we have built a beautiful space to host uplifting / calming classes, interesting / inspiring workshops, and engaging / artful events.
In addition to creating an environment to help you get fit and healthy, our aim is to introduce you to a community of people who want to connect, explore, and expand their personal / professional horizons. That’s why you’ll also discover business and networking opportunities at The Well.
Here’s what you’ll find at our urban oasis in Richmond, VA:
- a plethora of fitness, yoga and meditation classes
- wellness workshops ranging from eating right to touching the goddess
- healthy cooking events
- a sanctuary filled with herbal foot soaks for yourself and your friends
- a tea bar
- a bank of yoga tables ready for your session with a certified massage / reflexology / Reiki / acupuncture professionals
- team building opportunities featuring fitness games
- access to weekend and weeklong retreats around the country, and the world, hosted by members of our international yoga family
That’s not all!
- In addition to a gorgeous living wall, our walls of the studio are covered with artwork by local artists, and each month we host a grand opening to shine our Inkandescent spotlight on a painter or photographer.
- Weekly, we open our doors in the evening to a local singer-songerwriter or band to perform for our members and the community.
- Don’t miss our vibrant a shop featuring goods by local artisans.
- Because building a community is the key to The Well, be sure to be part of Wall of Fame, filled with business cards of the people you’ll want to meet.
Can’t make it to The Well? Stream or download our videos us all day long so you can practice at home, or when you are on the road.
Corporations and Hotels: Let us bring The Well to you! Our yoga and fitness teachers are eager to help your employees and guests get into their bodies, and get into shape. Choose the teacher that fits your needs, tell us how many hours / days you’d like to have us work at your location, and we’ll craft the perfect program. Call us for details: 703-346-6975.
Are you a health and wellness practitioner looking to launch or grow your business?As the founder of Inkandescent PR, Hope Katz Gibbs is excited to help health and wellness practitioners grow their small businesses. This includes yoga and fitness teachers looking to teach at our studio, massage therapists and other healers in need of a space to do their work — as well as artists and musicians who want more sales and need PR and marketing support. Access all of our business services by becoming a member of our Inkandescent Inkubator program, which provides business coaching, marketing, PR, videos, and more to help you supersize your small business. Learn more at YourInkubator.com.
Simply want a pick-me-up right now? Visit our online monthly magazine, Be Inkandescent: The business of mind, body, spirit, soul, where you’ll find videos starring people doing extraordinary things. This is a platform where idealists and dreamers have a home, for our stories have a single goal: To lift your spirit , and offer actionable ways to make a difference. Our columnists are authors, entrepreneurs, artists, healers, and others who are using their lives to make the world a better place. We know they’ll inspire you to do the same. Click here to sign up for a free subscription.
Get Moving: Sign up for a class or monthly membership to Inkandescent Health & Healing, hire our teachers to come to your office, join our Inkandescent Inkubator program, or simply see how you can play with us — call our cell 703-346-6975 / send an email.
Here’s to your incredible, indelible, Inkandescent Health and Wellness! — Hope & Anna Gibbs